• I’m afraid I’m becoming a weekend blogger. Since my husband started his new full-time job at the beginning of the month, basically all of my [scant] posts have been composed and scheduled over the weekends. Which doesn’t really make sense, because when it’s the weekend, he’s home! Why am I blogging then?
• I’ve only rarely (and never really long-term) been in the position of staying home while my husband goes off to a full-time, off-site job, so this is mostly new to me, and I’m (we’re) still adjusting. I’ve yet to find a routine that works. It’s not that I don’t have responsibilities; I do. I work part-time from home, and I’m in the process of starting something else that will hopefully bring in some income. This in addition to tasks around the house. It’s certainly not a matter of not having anything to fill my days — by no means!
• I’m starting to think / realize that although I enjoy reading fantasy, I rarely like the covers. In fact, they’re usually turn offs. Why is that, I wonder?
• I’m excited about a few fiber arts ideas I have. I think I may have even figured out a small bridge between my bookish pursuits and my fiber!
• This post isn’t really going anywhere, sorry.
• I might finally finish Middlemarch this week. I’ve been getting 30 or so pages read a day pretty reliably, and I’ve got less than 200 pages left. Hooray!
I am an Amazon Associate and receive a small commission on sales through my affiliate links.