Dawn, at Write Well Me, tagged me for this meme today.
• Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
• Post these rules on your blog.
• List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
• Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
7 Random Things About Me
1. I recently started a blog about cooking, mainly for personal use, as a searchable way to have all my recipes in one place.
2. I’ve dyed my hair several times, but only when I had it professionally highlighted could anyone tell that I’d done anything to it.
3. I’m the eldest of four children in my family.
4. I played volleyball in high school.
5. I have a hard time answering the “What do you do?” question since I don’t have a job at the moment.
6. I started high school in Montana and graduated from high school in Oklahoma.
7. I haven’t spent all my Christmas money given to me in 2006 yet.
I’m not tagging anyone; I’ve seen this meme in so many places, everyone I would tag has probably done it. That said, if you choose to complete this meme, steal away — but please let me know, so I can check out your answers!