Here are the rules:
• Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
• Post the rules on your blog.
• Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
• Tag 7 people and link to them.
• Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Seven Random or Weird Facts About Me:
1. I was in a contest for longest ponytail at the Iowa State Fair. (I didn’t win.)
2. I did win other blue ribbons at the Iowa State Fair, though.
3. I (sort of) skipped eighth grade; I completed all the course work.
4. Nearly all my friends are older than me, and it’s nearly always been that way.
5. Mom took us to the library every week, and I’d check out the five books allowed on my child’s library card, and sometimes Mom would check out a few for me on her card, too. I always finished them before our visit the next week.
6. One of the things I thought I wanted to be when I grew up was a nurse. I also thought about law school long and hard, for a while.
7. I’ve never been able to keep a list of all the books I read in a year, even though I’ve started many times. Maybe it’s because I read too many books? Who knows. Maybe this is the year.
Oh, and as before, I’ll not be tagging anyone else. If you want to complete it, do so, and let me know.