OK, I’ll admit it, I went way overboard gathering books for the June read-a-thon. I’ve accepted that truth, and I’ve learned from it.
At least I think so.
• Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (#4)
• Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (#5)
• Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (#6)
• A New Song by Jan Karon (#5 in the Mitford series)
• Blind Dates Can Be Murder by Mindy Starns Clark (#2)
• Scoop by Rene Gutteridge (#1 in the Occupational Hazards series)
• Dark Pursuit by Brandilyn Collins (ARC)
• The Miracle Girls by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
• A Canticle for Leibowitz by Walter M. Miller Jr.
This is still an insurmountable stack for this event, I recognize this. Particularly since I’m on duty for half of it, and I also plan to sleep! I’ll be busy enough I’ll be lucky to finish two books. What can I say? I like to be prepared.
OK, go ahead and laugh. I’m OK with that. 🙂