I’m now on page 208 of Harry Potter 4, which means I read 4 pages since my last update! 🙂
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Getting up after napping at 1:45 a.m. was daunting! I guess that was around Hour 20?
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
The Harry Potter books have worked well for me over two read-a-thons.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not that I haven’t already mentioned, no. It went pretty well, I think, and it was fun, if tiring.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Having more hosts! 🙂
5. How many books did you read?
Uh, a small part of one. I was busy!
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
The one I read!
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Pretty likely, but my husband thinks I should be restricted to one per year. What role? Who knows?