This week’s Booking Through Thursday question is a repeat from 2005, way before I was participating (or even blogging!): Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to:
1. Are you currently reading more than one book?
2. If so, how many books are you currently reading?
3. Is this normal for you?
4. Where do you keep your current reads?
I’m nearly always a one-book-at-a-time reader. The rare exceptions: One I’m reading aloud with my husband, and the one I’m reading. At the moment, though, there’s the above exception, plus I’m also reading a third book on my laptop, my first attempt at reading an e-book.
• My main read moves around the house with me — couch, bed side, occasionally table.
• Our co-read is pretty stationary in its post by the couch.
• The e-read is stuck on the laptop, which moves to the couch for reading time, usually.
What about you? Where do your current reads live?