I saw this on Facebook, and thought I might attempt it later. Then, while I was traveling last week, it was the Booking Through Thursday question. Either way, I’m late to the party, but I decided to still join in the fun.
Sticky books are those that will always stick with you. One is supposed to list the first 15 you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
2. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
3. Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn
4. C.S. Lewis’s Space Trilogy
5. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
6. The Circle Trilogy by Ted Dekker (Black, Red, White)
7. True Grit by Deborah Meroff
8. Safely Home by Randy Alcorn
9. Time Quintet by Madeline L’Engle (A Wrinkle in Time‘s the first one.)
10. Kristin Lavransdatter (the whole thing) by Sigrid Undset
11. Dakota by Kathleen Norris
12. Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott
13. Green Rose of Furley by Helen Corse Barney
14. Uncle Tom’s Cabin by Harriett Beecher Stowe
15. Lying Awake by Mark Salzman
I don’t have these in any particular order, but I did create my list in less than 15 minutes. If I had to create this list next week instead, the answers may very well be different. Do we have any sticky books in common? Are any of the books on this list unfamiliar to you? What are your sticky books?