I am home, finally, and starting to get settled back into whatever counts as normal these days. I have been reading, but I’ve been pretty absent from this space. Hopefully I’ll get back into a rhythm soon, but for today, I thought I’d post about the books I’ve acquired in the past few weeks.
The titles in this photo (in case you can’t read them) are, from the bottom:
• The Original Girl’s Handy Book by Beard
• Third-Degree Brown Belt Sudoku
• River Rising by Athol Dickson
• Winter Haven by Athol Dickson
• I Dreamed I Married Perry Mason by Susan Kandel
• The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club by Gil McNeil
• The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
In the photo above:
• The Gluten-Free Gourmet: Living Well Without Wheat by Bette Hagman
• The Kitchen is the Heart of the Home from Pampered Chef
Books in the photo above, from the bottom:
• The Red Scarf by Kate Furnivall
• This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
• The Lost Hours by Karen White
• A Man of His Word by Kathleen Fuller
• Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
I know I don’t normally blog about all the books that come into my house, but in this case, I thought it worthwhile and fun.
Books in the above photo:
• The Raven Saint by M.L. Tyndall
• Double Eagle by Sneed B. Collard III
Are you already back into the swing of things? How long does it usually take you to recover from the holidays?