I’ve got a bunch of stuff to do this weekend, and I’m thrilled that I finally get to participate in Bloggiesta! If nothing else, this post serves to tell you not to fear if things get a bit wonky in these parts over the weekend; I’ve got my head under the hood and will hopefully get things tuned up and in better shape than they were before!
• patterns page I didn’t do this exactly, but what I did implement is more than a stop-gap.
• catch up on archiving words
• draft and schedule words posts into the future
• alpha by author review archive?
• attempt fiber arts top-level page, sted knitting (is it even possible? Not sure.)
• Start drafting content for daily Lenten posts (So excited about this!)
• redo about page
• revamp review policy Neither of these is perfect yet, but they’re improved.
• WRITE REVIEWS
The biggest (read: most urgent) task is to:
• finish stuff up for Rene Gutteridge Week (next week, eek!)
Other stuff accomplished
• Email best practices mini-challenge at Hey Lady
• Bookshelf organization mini-challenge at Jenn’s Bookshelves
• Wrote a fiber arts / finished object Friday post.
• Setting goals mini-challenge from My Friend Amy
I’m also excited to be hosting a mini-challenge for this Bloggiesta!